Investing in a mini-drone is a cost-effective way to explore the sky while gaining the relevant experience required in flying bigger and more advanced drones. Despite this benefit, picking the best mini-drone from the numerous types offered in the market can be an uphill task for those looking to buy for their first time. It is the reason why we have reviewed GoolRC T36 mini, an inexpensive beginner level mini-drone with a stable flight system, to help you gauge if it is worth your investment. Read on our GoolRC T36 mini drone review to learn more about this device before purchasing it.
GoolRC T36 Mini Drone's Main Specs
|Weight||Ideal for (Indoor/Outdoor/Both)||Flight Time||Control Type||Amazon Rating||Our Rating|
|0.740z||Both||5 minutes||2.4GHz controller||4.5/5 stars||4/5 stars|
- · GESTURE REMOTE CONTROL: -First of all, unlike the other Remote Controller, it looks like a mouse that you can easily...
- · HEADLESS MODE: When you go forward in the beginning, your drone will go forward when you press forward with the...
- · ONE-KEY RETURN: With built-in positioning system, the drone can auto locate the remote control, just press the one...
Regardless of its small size, GoolRC T36 Mini drone has multiple features that can give you the experience you need in flying advanced level drones. Some of the features that make up this drone include the 6-axis gyro flight control system, a night light, the headless mode function, a one-key return, and a 3-D flip function. Most users who have tried this mini-drone say that the manufacturer offers stellar after-sales services.
Flying the GoolRC T36 Mini
In preparation for your first flight, you need to set up the drone by fixing the separate parts like propellers onto the right position. We suggest that you refer to the user manual to ensure that you do not miss out crucial set up steps.
After setting up the drone as per the user manual, charge it fully and then get into an open place to make your first flight attempt. We recommend an open place since it is safer for a beginner than flying indoors.
While you are in the open ground, place the drone on a flat surface and pair the drone with its controller. Afterwards, push the throttle stick upwards slowly to get the miniature drone airborne. You can also get the drone airborne by throwing it directly into the air.
If you want to land, push the throttle key downward until your tiny drone gets onto the ground. As an alternative, you can press the aileron stick downwards to activate the return to home function which lands the drone on the initial take off location automatically.
GoolRC T36 Mini Drone Remote Control and Accessories
GoolRC comes with a white-colored 2.4GHz remote that controls the drone within a distance of 15 to 30 meters. In regards to its design, the transmitter looks and feels like a standard video game controller and it has fewer keys than those found on some transmitters. The simple design gives beginners a reasonably easy task while flying the drone.
Besides the remote control, the miniature drone’s package comes with relevant accessories like:
- An English manual;
- A 3.7V 100mAh LiPo battery;
- A USB charging cable;
- Two pairs of propellers;
The detailed user manual guides you systematically on how to assemble the drone, pair up the drone and the controller, and operate the miniature drone. The manual is available in three more languages. The two pairs of propellers let you replace those that wear out while you fly your drone.
GoolRC T36 Mini Drone - Our Verdict
Just like any other drone sold out there, GoolRC T36 has its positive sides and downsides that you would want to consider before making a purchasing decision. Some of the merits and demerits to consider are:
What we like
- Flight stability - GoolRC T36 miniature drone uses the modern 6-axis gyro flight, a stable flight system often used in most high- end beginner drones. This flight stability is a useful feature because it facilitates a smooth flight for beginners.
- It supports the return home function. - This miniature drone has an integrated positioning system that lets it land on the remote control's location in a push of a button. This would be a useful feature when you lose control while the drone is airborne.
- GoolRC supports the headless mode operation. - The headless mode function gives you the freedom to fly the drone in any direction, regardless of the drone’s nose orientation. The feature is useful for beginners who find it hard to fly the drone towards its nose's orientation.
- Supports 3D flips - The 360-degree flip function gives you an immersive flight experience by letting you roll the drone when it is airborne, using a single key.
What we don’t like
- It lacks a camera. - Some of GoolRC T36's competitors have a built-in camera that captures and stores footages. GoolRC lacks this critical feature. Hence, this miniature drone might not be a good option for those who want to catch some scenes while flying the drone.
- Not for pro hobbyists - Ideally, GoolRC T36 Mini is intended for hobbyists who have just started flying drones. For this reason, if you are more experienced in flying them, then you would have to shop around for mini-drones with more advanced features.
Recommended read: 7 Best Small Drones
What Users Say
One of the positive users says that he would recommend this drone because of the protective guard that provides an additional level of protection on the mini-drone propellers. The guard shields the drone’s propellers when it hits objects.
Moreover, the user reports that the drone has detailed and easy to read instructions that guide you through the setup process, it is reasonably priced, and it charges quickly.
Other users say that they would not recommend the drone because the return to home function is not responsive, the motors start developing mechanical issues after a few uses, and its battery does not last long.
GoolRC T36 mini-drone is an affordable drone designed and built for beginner hobbyists. Some of the great features that make GoolRC T36 an excellent drone for beginners include the stable flight system, a return to home function, and the headless mode. Moreover, you would want to buy this beginner drone since it is portable and easy to use.
We hope that our GoolRC T36 mini drone review provided you with useful information about this device. Have you tried GoolRC T36 drone? If yes, share a review to enlighten other users who would love to buy this drone.
Popular Drone Accessories Recommended For You
No products found.
Last update on 2021-11-29 at 06:09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API